From:
Daniel Noonan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Feb 2010 17:00:20 -0500
Hello: I apologize for the cross-postings. At OSU we have been investigating
the usage of PDF/A as a preservation tool for the last 2+ years.  Our
workgroup is in the midst of writing an article about our experience and we
want to follow-up on an environmental scan we did at the beginning of the
process.  If you would take the time to complete a brief survey (2 y/n
questions, a comments box, institutional/organizational name, and optional
contact info; http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/V8PY73R) we would greatly
appreciate it.  Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

Daniel W. Noonan

Electronic Records Manager/Archivist

The Ohio State University Archives

305 Thompson Library