From:
Jesse Wilkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Feb 2010 15:04:22 -0700
Hi all,

I am working with a utilities client. One of their requirements is to
provide reports on CIP compliance (see e.g.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_infrastructure_protection). They are
considering using a tool called WordTech Docminder for that, but want to
ensure that they can continue to manage the records generated by this
process and that using Docminder would not create difficulties in doing so.

If you have experience with using Docminder, either for CIP compliance or
for other purposes, and are willing to share your thoughts, please contact
me directly at [log in to unmask] I am happy to keep your name and
position confidential - just looking for some honest feedback, pros & cons
of this specific tool, etc. Alternatively, if you work somewhere charged
with CIP compliance and use a different tool, I'd be happy to hear that as
well.

I am fully aware of the potential issues associated with this or any tool
and authenticity, preservation, etc. - I'm most interested in your hands-on
feedback.

Thanks in advance for any assistance you can provide,

Respectfully submitted on behalf of myself and no other company,
organization, association, entity, or board of directors,

Jesse Wilkins, CRM, CDIA+, ecmm, emmm, ermm

(303) 574-0749 direct

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/jessewilkins