From:
"David T. Macknet" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 24 Feb 2010 09:12:29 -0800
 I notice that the article didn't mention any concerns surrounding digital
preservation / migration.

 -D

 On Wed 24/02/10 5:01 PM , Peter Kurilecz [log in to unmask] sent:
  The Death of the Filing Cabinet
 *A paperless office may have many advantages, but the best could be the
 legal protection it affords.*
 http://bit.ly/b2JefK [1]">http://bit.ly/b2JefK - More info:
http://bit.ly/b2JefK [2]">http://bit.ly/b2JefK+

 --
 Peter Kurilecz CRM CA
 [log in to unmask] [3]

 Contact [log in to unmask] [6] for assistance
present, place UNSUBSCRIBE RECMGMT-L or UNSUB RECMGMT-L in the body of the
message.
 [log in to unmask] [7]?body=unsubscribe%20RECMGMT-L

Links:
------
[1] http://bit.ly/b2JefK
[2] http://bit.ly/b2JefK