From:
Sarah Gerrard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Feb 2010 09:21:44 +0000
Morning all,

Well I've been lurking here as a newbie on this list for a couple of weeks
now, so I thought I'd follow Jason's lead, be polite and introduce myself!

I'm currently working in local government records management in the UK, for
my sins, helping to roll out a new ERMS and dealing with all the fun that
that brings. I got my MA in Archives & Records Management from University of
Liverpool and worked at Unilever in the UK and the European Space Agency in
Italy before coming to my current role.

Thanks for all the useful/interesting posts so far!

All the best,

Sarah Gerrard
Records Manager
Hampshire County Council