From:
sasha babin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Feb 2010 09:30:01 -0800
Hi Sarah,

I heard that UK has certain experience in deploying the Sharepoint in local municipal governments.
Do you have practical experience with it, how does it work?

Also, do you have experience in dealing with aerophotos, that old that were created since 1900. One of my former colleges said that it is a big problem.

By the way, if somebody else can give advise, it would very helpful.
Also, these aerophotos are a good example when records were created 100 years ago, and still consider "permanent".
The problem as I was explained, that it is not possible to convert them into digital format due to lost of information - all that half colours.
May be somebody knows more?
Another question is, I have never heard about it but, the same organization has a huge amount of plans that were created on paper with aluminium inside???.
During the long time of use, that aluminium that ??? inside two sheets of paper, got cur or something like that. The problem is how to connect that aluminium base - to glue, or to weld, or something else?

Regards,

Alex Babin