From:
Trudy M Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Mar 2010 12:46:43 EST
Well, sad to hear this.  He was a huge promoter of the CRM and was a
valuable asset to the Birmingham Records Management community.

Trudy M.  Phillips
File Management, LLC
"Bringing Order Out of  Chaos"
8440 Lanewood Circle
Leeds, AL 35094
Office:  205/699-8571   Fax: 205/699-3278
_www.filemanagement.com_ (http://www.filemanagement.com/)
facebook:  _www.facebook.com/trudy.m.phillips_
(http://www.facebook.com/trudy.m.phillips)

In a message dated 3/2/2010 11:15:25 A.M. Central Standard Time,