From:
Joan Brunning-Symons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 2010 10:48:51 -0600
 I can't get into the webpage.  It asks for my user name and password.  Is it just me?

Joan Brunning-Symons
Records Manager
www.shindico.com

CONFIDENTIAL:
The information contained in this e-mail is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error, please inform the sender or forward to the intended recipient. Thank you