From:
"Julie J. Colgan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 2010 16:16:47 -0500
Hi Bob - I've been eagerly awaiting the release of the conference program
details (as I'm sure others on the List have been as well), however I note a
discrepancy between the email you linked to and the website with regard to
conference dates.

Your message said May 18-20 but the website says May 16-19.  Can you please
clarify which are the correct dates?  I've already made hotel accommodations
so I'm hoping the latter is the right set!

Thanks,
Julie

(Also for those who may have missed it, our List's own Jesse Wilkins is one
of the esteemed faculty for this event - just one more reason to seriously
consider attending!)

 snip ... "DATE: The MER will take place on May 18-20 with full day