From:
Trudy M Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Mar 2010 22:07:23 EST
Tracey,
What state do you live in?  If Florida I might be able to direct you  to
the state laws.

Trudy M.  Phillips
File Management, LLC
"Bringing Order Out of  Chaos"
8440 Lanewood Circle
Leeds, AL 35094
Office:  205/699-8571   Fax: 205/699-3278
_http://www.bhra.org/Birdies_for_Charity_bhra_2010.htm_
(http://www.bhra.org/Birdies_for_Charity_bhra_2010.htm)

_www.filemanagement.com_ (http://www.filemanagement.com/)
facebook:  _www.facebook.com/trudy.m.phillips_
(http://www.facebook.com/trudy.m.phillips)
Become  a Fan of Alabama Farmers Market on Facebook.

In a message dated 3/10/2010 8:55:15 P.M. Central Standard Time,