From:
Christine Figueroa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Mar 2010 10:27:40 -0800
Hi Sheri,

Hope your day is treating you well.

My experience has been that vendors will charge you for the exact cubic feet
of use as long as they have allotted that space to manage. If the box is not
a standard size, vendors will generally charge you for either the next size
up that does conform to their space management charges or charge you by the
cubic foot if the size is out of their scope.

It also depends on the size of the vendor and how much space they actually
have.

Hope this helps.

Warm regards,

--