From:
Steve Whitaker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 2010 16:48:14 -0700
Thanks Rich; good to hear from you.   The Lake of the Ozarks is known as
"The Midwest Coast"; it has an infamous party cove; of which I care nothing
:>)  I have some family and two grandsons about eighty miles from my place
in Gravois Mills.

Bruce White CRM sent me a note regarding Wayne Duncan.  I was sorry to hear
about Wayne passing on.  He hired me for my first job in records management
at the Univ. of Missouri twenty-six years ago.  He and Bob Crowder (deceased
about 1998) trained and mentored me.

Last man standing ... and one to count cadence ...

Best regards, Steve
Steven D. Whitaker, CRM