From:
"Link, Gary M." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 2010 07:55:58 -0400
I received no responses to my list query, and upon re-reading it
realized that I was completely unclear about my purpose.

At an upcoming ARMA Program, we will debate the statement:

"Email cannot be adequately managed by classic records management
principles and practices."

I plan to assign program registrants their side on this issue
beforehand. Because people may be assigned a side they do not agree
with, and because we're partnering with another organization who are not
records managers, I wanted to include for them some potential points
they might make in support of their side, and send their assignments and
potential points to them a few days before the program.

My request to you is, if you care to, to suggest points people might
make in support of or opposition to the statement. You don't necessarily
have to agree with the points that you suggest. Feel free to play
"devil's advocate."

Thanks,

Gary

Gary Link, CRM
Corporate Records Manager
227 Fort Pitt Boulevard  Pittsburgh  PA  15222
TEL 412.765.1700     www.astorino.com <http://www.astorino.com/>
Join the conversation on our blog: www.discoverdesignbuild.com
<http://www.discoverdesignbuild.com/>