From:
Steve Whitaker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 2010 09:01:59 -0700
Nolene, you might want to check with the Gimmal Group on the current
capabilities of sharepoint.  Perhaps ask for a personal demo of records
center indexing, checkin, checkout, tracking, applying retention policy to &
automated destruction notices for stored boxes, etc. features.

I hate paper..., but I love information management.  I like seeing the
progress our profession is making on managing information electronic from
cradle to grave.

Best regards, Steve
Steven D. Whitaker, CRM

<snip>