From:
John Glover <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 2010 10:50:47 -0800
Dwight;

I would suggest you group the films based on image quality.

Hopefully most of the diazo copies are good enough for a 200dpi - bi-tonal
scan.

If not reduplicate the masters and/or 300dpi - grey-scale would be the next
step.

Sending out the silver masters could be risky but if you need the images
converted. Scan on site with a rental scanner or have the vendor come on
site?

Regards;
--
John R Glover