From:
John Glover <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 2010 11:11:43 -0800
Another thought is scan the roll of images or the entire fiche as one image.
Most new scanners can do this. With a decent index you can find the
particular document when needed and still be assured all images are captured
and eliminate the need to keep the film on hand. The scanners can also now
capture bi-tonal and grey scale simultaneously.

On behalf of my fellow Vendors; If you have the budget we can do it.