From:
Diane Carlisle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 2010 10:06:20 -0500
I'm told we are building out the new pages for San Francisco, and that the "future conference" information will continue to be a part of that page.

In the meantime though, you can use this link from the Orlando conference page: http://www.arma.org/conference/2009/future_conf.cfm  As Pat rightly says, "dates and locations are subject to change" but this is what's current right now.

Best always,
Diane

Diane Carlisle, CRM
Director, Professional Resources
ARMA International
11880 College Blvd., Suite 450
Overland Park, KS  66210 USA
+1 913.312.1742
+1 800-457-7954

ARMA International (www.arma.org) is a not-for-profit professional association and global authority on managing records and information. Make us your first stop for education, standards, and other information management-related resources.