From:
"Cunningham, Ray" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 2010 14:52:11 -0500
As a member of both ARMA and the International Association of Privacy
Professionals (IAPP) I thought in light of David Gaynon's posting of the
AIPP white paper I would remind folks of the AIPP Summit to be held in
Washington DC April 19-21, 2010.

https://www.privacyassociation.org/events_and_programs/global_privacy_su
mmit

My position morphed into the Information Security Officer from RM about
one year ago. I have been with the IAPP since 2005 and was certified in
2007. I recommend checking out the offerings of the IAPP and prepare
yourself for the changes to come as RIM becomes more involved with the
myriad of privacy issues coming down the road as awareness and
technology moves forward. If you were ever involved in a credit card
breach you can testify to the importance of some of the issues
surrounding the protection of PII.

Raymond K. Cunningham, Jr. CRM, CA, CIPP
Director of Records Services/Information Security Officer
University of Illinois Foundation
Urbana IL

Ps. Privacy pays well too.