From:
Jackie Cohan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 2010 11:43:19 -0400
I put this notice out last week and appreciate all the nice responses I
received, but unfortunately, no one was eligible.

I am looking for a citizen of the City of Alexandria, Va., independent City
(not Alexandria in Fairfax Co.), to volunteer for the Public Records
Advisory Commission.  We meet once a month on the 3rd Thursday to discuss
matters pertaining to the City of Alexandria's archives and records
management program.  We do not meet during December, July or August.

If you're interested, please contact me off-list.

Thanks,

Jackie Cohan, CA, MA
Records Administrator & Archivist
Archives & Records Center