From:
sasha babin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Mar 2010 09:30:26 -0700
Good Morning,

In organization I work for we have 4 types of bins:

-Green box for recycle paper only,
-Blue bin for recycle items,
Black bin for garbage,
-and the bin with sign for confidential papers only. the bin has black bag inside that is taken every Friday by Records management Service to central location and after goes for shredding.
The content of small shredding machines located on the floor should also go into that bin for confidential shredding.
It is responsibility of every employee to empty its own bins according to the rules, logic, and simply, courtesy.
Of course, during Records Management Awareness week, Records staff post placates and remainders what to do with "papers", but it is also subject of internal policies and procedures.

Regards,

Alex Babin