From:
Frank Addamo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 2010 09:31:26 -0700
Diana,

You should check if your local IKON office is willing to provide these
services. I have included them in large conversion projects in the past.
Another option is to contact a conversion broker that has ties to many
vendors. They can provide a conversion bureau insulation layer without much
markup. Here's contact information for one that I've used in the past:

Don't hesitate to contact me directly if you have any questions. Prior to
getting into the electronic records management system integration business I
owned a scanning/conversion bureau...with plenty of missing hair to prove
it.

Regards,
Frank Addamo
Gimmal Group