From:
Glenn Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 2010 08:49:42 +1000
Hi Todd

My experience on the listserv is that you get much better response by asking
specific questions one at a time, getting some sort of discussion thread
going (even if you have to be a bit provocatice to do so), and maybe
contacting specific people off list to get more detail. I read your original
posting because we are about 1 year into a 5 year project implementing
EDRM as one of several parts of a total ECM system and I hoped I could help.
But when I saw your list of questions I just thought 'I don't have time to
answer all that' and hit the kill button.

Just for example, 1a could take me half a page to explain succinctly, even
assuming I didn't breach commercial confidentiality. 2a and 2b - we have at
last count 85 identifiable business units in 10 divisions (and that's this
week) - listing bits of the 85 takes time, but listing just the 10 divisions
won't make any sense to you.

One question at a time is best. Sorry!

Glenn

Glenn Sanders
Australia
0407 187 333
These views are mine alone. They may or may not be those of any
previous or present employers or clients. I don't know. If I'd asked and
they'd agreed, I would have signed it "Harry Peck and Co and Glenn".
Or whatever. But I haven't, so I didn't.