From:
Michele Kersey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 2010 11:49:46 -0400
Speaking of iPads and toilets, did you see the April Fool's video on the iPad from Clearwell re: its "eDiscovery" uses? Laugh out loud funny.

- Michele

Michele Kersey, Atlanta
IBM ECM Compliance and eDiscovery Product Marketing
ARMA Election Management Task Force
http://twitter.com/michelekersey
404.460.8686