From:
"Starck, Brian" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 2010 15:07:49 -0600
I wholeheartedly agree Larry.  Which is why I wanted to get in early and see what it's about.  Reputations are tough to build and easy to tear down, ask a famous golfer whose going through that now.  So for a company to say they can provide the "unvarnished" truth about someone is a little misleading.  Everyone looks at everyone else through their own tinted glasses.  To put that on a website, regardless of the "level of the reviewer", is a path I wish they had not gone down.  I'm guessing they will be drawn into defamation of character cases at some point.  Wonder if they are ready for that.

Brian Starck, CRM
RTD Document Control Manager
Work 303.299.2177
Cell 720.253.3662