From:
John Glover <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Apr 2010 16:51:27 -0700
Dwight;

2.5mil 215 foot 16mm microfilm has the same LE as 5mil 100 foot 16mm
microfilm.

I believe the misconception about 'thin film' got started back with the
acetate days.

If you are archiving to microfilm I would recommend the 215' 16mm rolls
because they take less labor to produce, less space to store and less cost
(labor again) to scan.

Regards;

John

--