From:
Glenn Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 2010 20:03:57 +1000
Hi Michel

Several places I've worked it's been a matter of having a policy saying all
staff must be aware of their recordkeeping responsibilities, and a five
minute video or even a Powerpoint slide show on the corporate intranet. You
make all new staff do it, plus all existing staff once every couple of
years. That has satisfied several bouts of auditors checking with compliance
with ISO 15849 or the ISO 9000 QA series.

So policy plus compulsory program (plus minimal impact 5 min slideshow, not
some boring half day talkfest) = compliance. And it gives you good
visibility to get on and make it really work.

I don't have access to any copies I can make available, sorry, it's all been
copyright.

Cheers

Glenn

Glenn Sanders
Australia
0407 187 333
These views are mine alone. They may or may not be those of any
previous or present employers or clients. I don't know. If I'd asked and
they'd agreed, I would have signed it "Harry Peck and Co and Glenn".
Or whatever. But I haven't, so I didn't.