Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 2010 07:56:17 -0400
Product Director - ECM (Enterprise Content Mgt.) with Top Echelon Network in
Dover, NJ - presented by NationJob.com (tope79065)

2 openings: One person will interface with Banking Customers and the other
will work in non-banking developing applications that support each. For
Example; maybe healthcare and the records, charts x-ray images, etc.
associated with that industry or Legal or Tax, etc. etc.

One of the nations leading banks has committed to have our client handel ALL
their records retention. That will literally double their size in the course
of the next couple of years, as such this will create a couple of new
Product positions, not in the image area per say but in document retention.

We are looking for a subject matter expert in records, these Product
Directors will have all the normal client interface associated with this
type of role, but as this is a new foray for them, so this person will be
looked at as the subject matter expert to lead the business in record
retention. This person would supervise the implementation projects that
would allow Banks and other industries to start shifting their record
keeping to our client. Anything that kills tress, if you will records would
encompass all documents, not just financial data, e.g. legal documents, tax
records, loan applications, images, pictures, etc. etc.

http://bit.ly/dlJn50 - More info: http://bit.ly/dlJn50+