Date:
Fri, 16 Apr 2010 10:53:46 -0700
Suggest you focus on others that have attempted/are attempting to move
from Stellent to URM.  Most of the people I've spoken to that went
either from UCM to URM or directly began with URM haven't had  many
issues.

Moving from Stellent is another kettle of fish- lots of data
'massaging' required and functions are different, so there are UI
customizatoons tequired as well.

We're in the process of deciding what to move ( most frequently
accessed content, low hanging fruit) and then determining what we'll
have to do to get the balance over, so got a period of time, we'll run
in dual mode.

Try to find others in your same industry that may have similar file
types/names and may have experience- that's what we've done, and we
formed an informal UG.

Larry

Sent from MY iPhone