From:
Jim Booth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Apr 2010 12:22:06 -0400
Hi William - No, I think they are a co-sponsoring organization that
has something to do with a MER survey. The ICRM I am very familiar
with but this one is new to me.

Thanks very much to all who responded and to Peter for the Linked-In
link which I did not think to check - doesn't look like anybody is
home at that address either but that could easily have been an
operator error on my part.

Best wishes,

Jim
On Apr 19, 2010, at 10:24 AM, Manago, William M wrote:

> Hi Jim,
>
> Did you mean the "Institute of Certified Records Managers"?  If so,
> the website is http://www.icrm.org/
>

> William Manago, CRM
> CA
> Principal Engineering Services Architect
> Fax:     +1-954-725-4518
> Mobile: +1-954-482-2977

> present, place UNSUBSCRIBE RECMGMT-L or UNSUB RECMGMT-L in the body
> of the message.
> mailto:[log in to unmask]

Jim Booth
Executive Director