Date:
Sat, 24 Apr 2010 08:49:26 -0400
Enterprise Records Management Manager Salt Lake City, UT or Portland, OR
Bring your Information Systems leadership to the following role: - Develop,
implement and maintain the company's enterprise records management program -
Duties include strategic planning in coordination with the Enterprise
Content Management Governance Committee - Develop and implement policies,
standards, and procedures for the management and retention of recorded
information assets (all media) and communication and training for all
business units Job Requirements Combine your degree and document management
experience with the following skills: - Bachelor's Degree in Information
Science, Business Administration, Records Management, or equivalent
combination of education and work experience - Certified Records Manager
(CRM) designation is required - 5 years of management experience - 3-5 years
of experience in Records Management strategy development - 3-5 years of
experience with document management and electronic records implementation
and management tools Hard work and dedication is rewarded: We offer a
competitive salary and a generous benefits package. For consideration,
please Apply Online to Job #18055. We are an equal opportunity employer
dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug and smoke-free workplace. Drug
Screening and Background Check is required. Together we can take charge.
Apply online here http://www.regence.com/careers   Open Date:  4/22/2010
jobs.utah.gov http://bit.ly/9HNwIt - More info: http://bit.ly/9HNwIt+