From:
Alice Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Apr 2010 14:55:53 -0400
Hello from the state of sunshine, Florida!

I need to locate vendors who provide very large boxes for 41" x 30" x 1"
drawings.  These measurements are not fixed, but give an idea of the
size of box we need.  The boxes need to be very strong and able to
support the weight of several filled boxes.

Please drop me a line if you have helpful information.

Thank you!!

Alice

Alice B. Young

Records Management Administrator

Greater Orlando Aviation Authority

One Airport Boulevard

Orlando FL 32827

407-825-2060 voice

407-825-2526 fax

"What God has reserved for you, even a flood can't take it away."
Haitian quote