From:
Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Apr 2010 10:27:46 -0400
two more links
the first is to a Yahoo News article with numerous links
http://bit.ly/c3JZab

the second is from the UK Guardian, key graph
"The discovery came to light almost by accident. The museum had been
planning an exhibition exploring the relationship between Ambrose and
Eisenhower. Rives found that the records showed that Ambrose and Eisenhower
had met only three times, and never alone. He found that on seven occasions
when Ambrose had claimed in the footnotes to his book *Supreme Commander* to
have met Eisenhower, his subject was either elsewhere in the country or
holding meetings with other people at the time. In one example, Ambrose
claimed to have had an interview with Eisenhower in Pennsylvania, when
Eisenhower was in Kansas. "The whole story kind of unravelled from there. It
was quite a surprise. We were not looking for it, so it sort of happened
almost by accident," Rives said."

http://bit.ly/aUPTmf

--
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA