From:
"A.S.E. Fairfax" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Apr 2010 09:48:14 -0700
For what it is worth, when I attended graduate school for archives and
public records management in the 1980s one of the first things imparted to
me in my first Records and Information Management course, led by a former
U.S. Archivist, was that the management of copies, duplicates, including
security copies, and the equipment upon which they were reproduced was an
inherent and vital part of any Records and Information Management program.
It is elemental, Watson.

A.S. Elizabeth Fairfax, MA,CA
ACA Certified Archivist/Public Records Professional
Island County Archives, Records and Information Management Program
P.O. Box 5000
1 NE 7th Street
Coupeville, WA   98239
E-Mail: [log in to unmask]