From:
Atle Skjekkeland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Apr 2010 13:22:55 -0400
Hi all,

I just wanted to let you know that we have introduced a new online community for
discussing Electronic Records Management. It's free to join and the URL is
www.ermcommunity.org

The new website has 15 Expert Bloggers, 150+ wiki pages, a discussion forum, and a
buyers guide with 25+ products. Bloggers include Julie Gabel, Jesse Wilkins, Susan
Goodman, James Watson, Jayne Bellyk, Mark Mandel, and Mimi Dionne.

Many of you are experts on records management (-I follow the discussions), and I would
appreciate if you could share your experience and perspectives with the AIIM community.
Its free to join www.ermcommunity.org, and please use this platform to post and answer
questions, submit blog posts, and share your experience with products and vendors.

Please feel free to drop me an email if you have any questions or suggestions -

Kind regards, Atle.