From:
Trudy M Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Apr 2010 19:30:13 EDT
Good observations Peter.  Things on the internet for individuals are  just
getting very loosy-goosy. When a majority gets fed up being exposed all
over everywhere they will start opting out and with good reason.  We are  all
be  led to believe this is all wonderful but that is likely a red  herring. I
am becoming concerned.

Trudy M.  Phillips
File Management, LLC
"Bringing Order Out of  Chaos"
8440 Lanewood Circle
Leeds, AL 35094
Office:  205/699-8571   Fax: 205/699-3278
_http://www.bhra.org/Birdies_for_Charity_bhra_2010.htm_
(http://www.bhra.org/Birdies_for_Charity_bhra_2010.htm)

_http://www.filemanagement.com_ (http://www.filemanagement.com/)
http://www.facebook.com/trudy.m.phillips
Become  a Fan of Alabama Farmers Market on Facebook.

In a message dated 4/28/2010 6:00:54 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/terms.php?ref=pf<http://www.facebook.com/#%21/terms.php?ref=pf>
>  http://twitter.com/tos
>  http://www.linkedin.com/static?key=user_agreement&trk=ftr_useragre

they  don't count they are social networking sites to which I don't post  my
professional opinion. I may respond on linkedin occasionally but even  there
it is still my opinion. And I ever find my what I post there used  by
LinkedIn for a purpose I don't agree with then I'll close down my  account

> And the ARMA iConference site, which is built on  the Ning platform, has

similar language.

similar or  same?

> In other words, I think this is very much ado  about nothing.

sorry but I don't think so. people are providing  their professional opinion
on a variety of topics. the way i read it AIIM  can make whatever use they
want with what an individual writes without  notifying the individual that
their words are being reused . Many people on  that site identify who they
are employed by. When I post on this list or  any other I am posting my own
opinion and am not representing my  employer.

personally I think that statement should have been put at the  top of the
agreement and not buried at the bottom

--
Peter  Kurilecz CRM CA
Richmond,  Va

Contact  [log in to unmask] for assistance
To unsubscribe from this  list, click the below link. If not already
present, place UNSUBSCRIBE  RECMGMT-L or UNSUB RECMGMT-L in the body of the
message.