From:
"Jones, Virginia" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 May 2010 09:42:50 -0400
I approve prior to deletion.

Ginny Jones
(Virginia A. Jones, CRM, FAI)
Records Manager
Information Technology Division
Newport News Dept. of Public Utilities
Newport News, VA

From: Records Management Program [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Goodman, Susan K
Sent: Tuesday, May 04, 2010 9:30 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [RM] Approval process for destruction of electronic records

In your destruction process for electronic records, do you approve
records eligible for destruction prior to destruction or do you audit
post destruction?

Note: I'm assuming one or the other - or a combination. I'm also
assuming that your eligibility report would only include records that
have met retention requirements and are not on legal hold.

Thank you and regards,

Susan

Susan K. Goodman, CRM, ERM,SECMP

Senior Vice President