From:
Ken Kristopovich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 May 2010 09:34:40 -0400
I am new to ListServ so please excuse any mistakes.

As a Nova Account Executive for the last 6 years in the NY Metro
market, I can confirm that Nova Records is using O'Neil software to
manage its clients records.  O'Neil was designed for large records
centers and does an excellent job of tracking and reporting on our
clients inventories.  We store over 4 million cubic feet of records for our
clients from New England to Virginia, on the east coast, as well as Los
Angeles and Denver further out west and the O'Neil platform handles all
locations very well.

O'Neil is one of the reasons that Nova Records excels in the customer
service area.  I have been in the records management industry since
1992 with Pierce Leahy initially and then with Iron Mtn. for a year after
they merged in 2000 and I can tell you that there are few companies
that offer you the flexibility and the "bend over backwards" approach to
customer service that you will get from Nova Records.  Combine this
with our straight forward pricing model and willingness to help clients
when they want to get out of bad contracts and I think we are an
organization worth considering.

As many records managers are aware, the better the record is indexed,
the easier it will be to identify the information that your user requires.
O'Neil makes this process very simple.

Our clients also have the option of using our a very user friendly on-line
interface through the O'Neil package.  They have the ability to enter
new records from their desktops without having to fill out paper
transmittals, search for records that they may need to retrieve and
place orders all in the same session.

In addition to various reporting functionality, all fields within our on-
line tool can be customized so you are not restricted to use only
standard field headings called "Major or Minor Description or Cust Box
#".  You are able to call the fields whatever you'd like.  This gives your
users more of a comfort level when using the system since the field
headings can be the same as you currrently call them within your own
system.

I hope this helps.  If you'd like any additional information I'd be happy
to help.  Just send me an email at [log in to unmask]