From:
"Grevin, Fred" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 May 2010 10:25:50 -0400
Krista, although an American rather than a Canadian jurisdiction, the New York State Archives has developed a rather complete set of retention schedules for the NYS Unified Court System.

You should be able to access them at the URL http://iarchives.nysed.gov/Publications/pubOrderServlet?category=ServicesGovRecs. (I say "should" because I'm working from my BlackBerry, and this Web page does not reproduce well on it.)

The Web page listed above has many useful introductory publications as well, and these may prove useful to you in your new duties.

Very best of luck.

Fred Grevin