From:
"Julie J. Colgan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 May 2010 22:08:57 -0400
Hey Dwight,

If you are talking about using Postini as a spam filter only, then I'm
not sure why you would even bother establishing retention periods.
Typically, you set a reasonable period for folks to go and review what
got caught in the filter, and whatever isn't moved off of Postini
within that time frame gets blown away with the assumption that it is
just junk mail.

Now, I must admit (and probably should have said in the beginning)
that I am not a Google Apps user for business purposes so its
relationship with Postini may be entirely different than that in my
organization between Postini and Exchange.

Julie

Sent from my iPhone

On May 19, 2010, at 5:10 PM, WALLIS Dwight D <[log in to unmask]