From:
"Hilliard, Mary" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 May 2010 14:27:06 -0500
In case you are deciding whether to subscribe to the RAIN Yahoo group - when I subscribed, I requested "Digest" and this is what it looks like - and in the "real" message, you just hyperlink to the article as always since the digest is much longer than the part I am sending on.  This truncated version is just the top of the message - me thinks it looks a bit like RAIN has always looked and it is not at all inconvenient.

If you haven't ventured back out into the "rain", never fear - go ahead and just do it.

Mary Hilliard, CRM