From:
John Milligan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Jun 2010 05:11:34 -0700
Metropolitan Maryland ARMA Chapter 2010 Banquet; Tuesday, June 8, 6:00PM ; Theme - Metro-21 "Dance with the Stars"

                    O'Donnell's Sea Grill

311 Kentlands Boulevard

Gaithersburg, MD 20878 US

Registration fun 6P.M.; Dinner - 6:30 PM, Awards - 7:30 PM

What a year! Our chapter has turned 21 years of age, has a new name,
and new newsletter format! Our theme for the year was Information
Governance: Advanced Skills for Records Managers. And now, having
acquired these advanced skills, we are all stars. So come to the Metro
- 21 Banquet to Dance with the Stars. (Maybe more figuratively than
literally - but that could be up to you.) Help us recognize our
incredibly supportive vendor community, contributing members, and
incoming Board of Directors. We will also present our year end
educational awards!

Menu: Dinner is choice of Crab Cake, Herb-roasted Chicken, Salmon,
or Vegetable Penne. Appetizers provided by the Chapter. Coffee, tea,
and other beverages are included. Cash bar will be available.

Cost: Online payment with credit card available until reservation
closing time, [log in to unmask]; payment at the door, cash or check
only: $30 members; $35 non-members; $14 students (student ID required).

Reservations: Please RSVP to your evite or [log in to unmask] no
later than 5:00 PM, Friday, June 4, 2010, and include your dinner
selection with your response. No shows and cancellations after 5:00 PM
Friday, June 4, 2010, will be billed. Call John Milligan (202-557-6703) if you have any questions.

Directions: From 495, take I-270 N toward Frederick, MD. From I-270,
take Exit 10, Clopper Road, turn right onto Diamond Ave/Clopper Road
(Rte 117). Turn left at the next light onto Quince Orchard Rd (Rte
124). Turn left onto Great Seneca Highway (Rte 119) and right into the
Kentlands Shopping Center. Look for the restaurant on the left. From
Frederick, take I-270 S to MD-124, Quince Orchard Road Exit Number 11B;
turn left onto Great Seneca Hwy. Then turn right into the Kentlands
Shopping Center, and look for the restaurant on the left.