From:
Beth Hynes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Beth Hynes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jun 2010 00:50:14 -0000
 Peter,I noticed that you sent out a posting on the listserv for the job I am working to fill for a client in IL.&nbsp; You must have found my ad on the job boards or Indeed?&nbsp;&nbsp; Just curious...if someone reading the listserv were to see the posting and be interested in the job, how would they get in touch with me to follow up?&nbsp; I appreciate your help in getting on the listserv and want to make sure I am clear on the communication channel for those interested.Thanks for the clarification regarding the CRM certification.&nbsp; As you can see, I am a CRM and am very familiar with the effort it takes to become one.&nbsp; I have not gotten any of the AIIM designations though.&nbsp; I guess certification is probably the wrong thing to call them.&nbsp; What would you suggest?Regards,
&nbsp;
Beth Hynes, CRM
Managing Partner
VISION SEARCH PARTNERS, LLC
810 Cardinal Lane, Suite 220
Hartland, WI&nbsp; 53029
Tel 262.361.4912
Fax 262.361.4914
Email [log in to unmask]
Website  www.mrivision.com
Join me on LinkedIn at http://www.linkedin.com/in/bethhynes
&nbsp;
MRINetwork®&nbsp;
EXPERTS IN GLOBAL SEARCH AND CONTRACT STAFFING&nbsp; ----- Original Message ----- To: [log in to unmask]: PeterK &lt;[log in to unmask] &gt;Sent: 6/2/2010 8:40:46 AMSubject: Job Post US-IL-Lake County Electronic Records Mgr CRM preferredServes as the primary Corporate Records (CR) liaison to company management,steering committees, IT groups and departments on all issues relating toelectronic records management. Provides leadership for the planning anddevelopment of short- and long-term company-wide electronic recordsmanagement strategies and programs. Leads in the identification andimplementation of new electronic records management systems. Providesguidance on maintaining existing electronic systems, which require theretention of embedded records in those systems, to assure that companyemployees are engaged in good records management practices.http://bit.ly/d9KzL8 List archives at http://lists.ufl.edu/archives/recmgmt-l.html Contact [log in to unmask]
 u  for assistanceTo unsubscribe from this list, click the below link. If not already present, place UNSUBSCRIBE RECMGMT-L or UNSUB RECMGMT-L in the body of the message.mailto:[log in to unmask] ?body=unsubscribe RECMGMT-L

(The following links were included with this email:)

http://www.mrivision.com/