From:
"Miller, Gaye" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jun 2010 15:19:08 +0100
Hi Mikhel

I am doing something similar on the Isle of Man and would be interested in whether you got any responses and if so is it possible for you to share them with me?

Just as a matter of interest the Isle of Man is a very small island in the middle of the Irish Sea between England and Ireland and as such we don't have that many Record Managers!

Thanks very much for any assistance,

Regards

Gaye