From:
Meg Carpenter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jun 2010 12:18:21 -0400
I am posting this message for someone who is not a member of the Recmgmt
listserv. The message was originally posted to the Archives listserv. Please
send your responses to him.

Subject: Records Management Survey
From: Ryan Flahive <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 12:57:48 -0600

Hello List,

I am doing some research on college and university records management
programs and wondered if the list had any suggestions for studies that have
been done on the topic.

I am primarily looking for an answer to the following question:
What percentage of 4-year colleges and universities in the United States have
an active records management program?

If you have any suggestions or can point me in the right direction, please
contact me off list.

Thank you!

Ryan S. Flahive
Archivist
Library/Archives
IAIA, THE COLLEGE OF CONTEMPORARY NATIVE ARTS
83 Avan Nu Po Road, Santa Fe, NM 87508
P  505.424.2392 (office)
P  505.424.5743 (Archives)
F 505.424.3131
E  [log in to unmask]
www.iaia.edu

IAIA's Mission: To Empower creativity and leadership in Native arts and
cultures through higher education, lifelong learning and outreach.