From:
Jesse Wilkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 2010 07:57:45 -0600
FYI from the Records Management Assn of Australasia listserv. This is the
start of a longish thread that covers discussion of information mgmt vs. RM,
what the professional association should and should not cover, perceptions
of RM, etc.

More broadly, this list has a very good signal-to-noise ratio and is not as
active as this one most of the time. I find it very valuable; if you want to
sign up for the list you can do so here:

http://www.rmaa.com.au/docs/contacts/listservFAQ.cfm

Regards,

Jesse Wilkins, CRM

(303) 574-0749 direct