From:
Andrew Penta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jul 2010 13:39:34 -0400
As one who just passed part VI in May, one avenue of study that I'm
particularly glad that I focused on was the concepts and methods of
establishing a records management program from the beginning - from the
ground up.

If you were hired today into an existing organization that did not have any
records management program, or such a poorly performing one that it needed
to be completely restarted, what very specific, incremental, prioritized steps
would you take?

I ran this scenerio through several times in studying and found that it came in
handy on the test.  Always remember though to directly answer what is
actually asked on the test, in your own words.  There is no one-size-fits-all
answer.  Also, four hours is a very short time!

Andrew Penta, CRM
Records Officer,
Clark County, Washington