From:
Stephen Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Aug 2010 08:18:52 -0400
Colleagues:

I, too, hate it when an article mentions changes made by the Federal Government and then the author does not  provide the citation as in the article below.  I called the author to try and get further explanation and if I hear back from her, I will let the list know.  The article mentioned the changes took place 12/1 but no year was provided.  So, was that last year or is it this year?  I will find out (hopefully) and report back.

http://bit.ly/dhpUTr

Thanks, Steve

Stephen A. Smith, MLIS, CRM, CDIA+
Records Manager