From:
"White, Darla A" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 2010 14:25:35 -0400
Hello,

Have any of you worked with your IT departments to transfer emails stored by email archiving 'vault' solutions, such as Symantec, ZyLAB, Sunbelt, Barracuda, etc. into the archives?  Or have a plan to do so in the future?  I would love to email/chat/im/whathaveyou with you.

And as for something funny, here is a youtube video of "The Revolution will be Typewritten" by the Boston Typewriter Orchestra***, a riff on the Gil Scott Heron track "The Revolution will not be Televised."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WKlaac8h8M
You can download the single here: http://www.bostontypewriterorchestra.com/

Giordana

Giordana Mecagni
Acquisitions Archivist
Center for the History of Medicine
Countway Library
Harvard Medical School
617-432-6206

Our New Blog!  https://cms.www.countway.harvard.edu/wp/

***In the interest of full disclosure, I am a typist with this group.