From:
Sharon Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Aug 2010 10:13:17 -0400
Hi Nazarinah,
I cannot help with the number companies that were at WTC on 9/11 but I know
Canter and Firtzgerald lost two-thirds of its work force  and was able to
recreate the business with a small number of employees because they had a RM
program in place.

The company I worked for, that was in tower 5, did not have anything in
place. I can share our experience if you are interested.

Regards,

Sharon A. Morris, CRM, AIIM ERMp, Six Sigma Greenbelt
Records & Content Management Consultant
Phone: 202-536-5067
Fax: 202-558-6781
www.infinity-consultingllc.com