From:
Laura Brooks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Aug 2010 20:41:52 -0700
Knwoing what I know about it and have observed I believe I agree with that now.

> I think I miss the point.  Wasn't the question about Symantec's Enterprise
> Vault and how well it works or fits in with what RIM seeks to accomplish?

that is correct, but Hugh's point is that the name "Enterprise Vault" is
misleading, and that if records managers want sit at the big table they need
to ask the hard questions. Vaults have a specific meaning in people's minds.
To most it means a place where you put your valuables, where they will be
protected from harm. now a RM would ask "so tell me how Symantec's
'Enterprise Vault' is comparable to a regular vault?"