From:
Andrew Penta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 2010 12:12:35 -0400
I think it's inspiring to hear from the records management students in Hawaii.
It certainly provides promise for the future of this profession.  I may even be
slightly envious (not only because they're in Hawaii, but for the lift that this
class will give to their careers).

Like so many folks employed in this field, I sort of stumbled into it, trained on-
the-job, and relied on the advice and help of supportive supervisors at work.  I
have since joined ARMA, studied independently, and earned my CRM
designation.  Even after years in this line of work though, I still sometimes
think I lack for the solid legal and technical foundation that college coursework
would have furnished.

Good job, students!

Andrew Penta, CRM
Records Officer,